Ghostdavandal are all about imagination and creativity...Keeping a sketchbook has enabled us to develop our design skills and keeping a trail of work enables us to keep track of our development stages and helps us to improve our work and that in turn helps us to deliver for our clients.
1. A design trail begins with research: which might be a collection of prints, torn paper, wood, bark etc...anything that helps understand the are that is being researched.
2. Development is easier to understand and tracking the development enables us to clearly make adjustments.
3. Experiment, experiment, experiment...simple...each development stage enables the chance to test, try and change features of the project before even thinking about the final.
4. BE ORIGINAL...this is the only place that lets you become who you want to be...This is a place for inspiration and letting your inspiration grow into the craziest doodles and letting your imagination blossom...dont be shy...go wild!!
4. Finally...documenting, commenting and criticising your own work before it gets to the client / printing etc, is beneficial in REVISING the work and making sure all angles have been explored.
Im sure the client will feel appreciated knowing that you have explored all possible angles that are catered for them personally.
Keep sketching and remember...